Tuesday, June 19, 2012

944 Magazine Unscene Contest tour

My own photography work has been in different showcases but this one was a contest by 944 Magazine called Unscene Photography Tour and was all about showing different parts of the country in a unique way. My place was Orange County, Ca. and I did my series of Runaways. This is based on a re-enactment of true stories I remember from being a teenager growing up in Orange County. This is something most people don't associate with OC and instead of the usual homeless kids on the streets it was fun and free rather than sad, this is how I remembered the times and I wanted to recreate that feeling.
I made it to the finale and got some fans of my work (including Julie who put this event together and who I still keep in contact with). It was based on votes from the public. finalists website We had a fun night and Gallery showcasing our work and here are some fun pictures from the event Event Photos


No comments:

Post a Comment