Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Past Collections


Here are some things I have worked on in the past: 
This is with Jasmin Kuhn doing SKYY Vodka commercial SKYY Vodka We went to school together at Art Center College of Design. We travelled to the dessert to her secret location. The rest we shot in the soundstage. I was happy to see it when it was completed and it turned out great. I was working as 2nd camera assistant working with 35mm.
The next shoot was also with a Art Center Alumni Sally Levi who worked with the city of Altadena, Ca. and was commissioned to do a drama documentary about how the water was brought to the town. This film was called Eaton's Water. We shot on location at the Botanical Garden in Altadena, Ca. This film was shot on 35mm and as a camera assistant. Eaton's water trailer 
Dimples by Dusty DePree was a horror movie that was mostly already shot but need a Unit B person for some pick up shots so I stepped in. It was only a couple of days of shooting but shooting on film is always good times. Dimples Trailer 
IMDB Link- not credited
I was also able to work on Roleplaying Roleplaying trailer Jason Johnson's film in San Diego. I was able to work with some long time colleagues from Orange Coast College and met some new friends too.
Then worked with Hillary Hanak who became my Best Friend over the years we started on this film, she was DP I helped in the Art Department. Dead and Floating in 3 Rivers. D&F3R IMDB LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment