Saturday, June 23, 2012

Roleplaying

Roleplaying
IMDB LINK
When I got the call to work on this project, I was so excited. I have never met Jason Johnson (the director) before because he is from San Diego, but some of my old college colleagues knew him. He enlisted people that he was friends with and friends of those friends (me) to work on his short: "Roleplaying". roleplaying trailer About four guys with extremely different backgrounds getting together on a Saturday night to play a game.

This project was so much fun to work on because of the crew made up of mostly people I have gone to school and hadn't seen or worked with together in awhile, we worked really great together. We pulled the long hours but we made it fun. When we were finished I didn't even want to leave. 

In the end Jason and his now wife Elizabeth have continued to be my friends. I still wait for the time I can work with the group again...

No comments:

Post a Comment