Saturday, June 23, 2012

PNKY SWR/ Major Player music video

PNKY SWR /Major Player music video

MY CAST OF CREW:
Erik Wong: I have known for a while and we hang with the same group of friends, however, we have never had the pleasure of working together.
David Dibble: Who I have worked recently with on the Going Green Film Festival 2012 trailer
Robert Pimentel: Gaffer I met and worked with on the GGFF 2012 trailer, he was AD on this project

David Dibble was once again shooting on his Super 8mm camera and recruited me for assistance. Erik Wong was directing this music video for PNKY SWR. This was shot in a small club/restaurant for this video. I was happy to see Robert there too as I really enjoyed working with him prior. We worked all through the night. There was a scene with balloons dropping from over the tables with party poppers and streamers basically a real mess. We had to clean it all up for the next shot but we were able to get rid of most of the extras that accumulated from word of mouth on the streets and grew bigger and bigger by the minute.







No comments:

Post a Comment