Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Jane Oh's Fashion Shoot

Jane Oh Fashions Behind-The-Scenes Fall behind the scene 2010 *Make sure when you visit this link The one I shot is the second one "Fall behind the Scene 2010"

Jane Oh is this up and coming fashion designer who I met while she was doing her Fall Preview shoot. I was able to do the Behind-The-Scenes footage for her while the shoot was going on. We started on the roof of her building and ended up on the streets of Downtown LA's Fashion District with Models and racks of wardrobes on wheels maneuvering around the crowded streets.

The fun part as I remember was that the audio equipment did not work. I was suppose to get some audio and a interview and I spent most of the day trying to figure out the problem and once it was finally replaced with new equipment, Jane was too busy with her fashion shoot and she could not do her interview part that day. It was shot at another day. Everything worked out fine in the end but I still hate audio equipment, especially ones that don't like to work when you need them.



No comments:

Post a Comment